Bathurst 7s Rugby 2020
It is important to understand, this registration process is ONLY for those who cannot commit to the full 2020 Winter Rugby Season, and ONLY want to register for the 7s comp. Registration for those players wishing to play 7s comp AND the winter season will open very shortly.
7s Rugby involves Friday night training/games for U6-U10 players commencing on Friday 28th Feb at 5.15pm and continuing for 6 Fridays until Friday 3rd April. Open to Boys and Girls U6-U10, they will be introduced to the basic skills of Rugby culminating in game play.
Registering for 7s is a two part process:
The first is for insurance with Rugby Australia and will cost you up to $15. No insurance:no play. The second part is $50 payable at the Clubhouse on first training - 28 th February by CARD ONLY (Club Admin Fee).
Please note – no child can take the field for training or games without completing this year’s registration/insurance as per Rugby AU requirements.
To register for 7s only comp, please complete the steps below BEFORE 28/2/2020. This process will Insure you. On Friday 28/2/2020, you must come to the clubhouse 30 minutes before start time to make a final payment of $50 by CARD ONLY (Club Admin Fee). This is independent of your insurance with Rugby Australia.
STEP 1 - Download Rugby Xplorer from your app store and register.
2. Enter your email or MyRugby ID • NOTE: Enter the email you registered with in 2018 and/or the one that is linked to your Rugby Portal (accreditations).
3. IF FOUND, click “email me a magic link”
4. Open your email and click magic link
5. Enter new password
6. Click “confirm”
7. Enter your email
8. Click “sign in manually”
9. Email address will pre-populate, enter password
10. Click “sign in”
11. You will be directed to the participant portal and can edit any details in ‘My Dashboard’ as required
Sign up (new participant, email NOT FOUND)
1. IF NOT FOUND, click “sign me up”
2. Enter your details to create a Rugby account
3. Open your email and click magic link
4. Enter new password
5. Click “confirm”
6. Enter your email
7. Click “sign in manually”
8. Email address will pre-populate, enter password
9. Click “sign in”
10. You will be directed to the participant portal and can edit any details ‘My Dashboard’ as required Sign in (returning participant) 1. IF KNOWN, click “sign in
STEP 2 - Register via Rugby Xplorer
1. Open Rugby Xplorer app/ Rugby Portal
2. Click “Register”
3. Select who you would like to register (ensure tick next to their record), click “continue”
4. Enter Club name and “search” NOTE CLUB NAME IS BATHURST JUNIOR RUGBY CLUB NOT BATHURST BULLDOGS RUFC
5. Click Club name and “next”
6. Select Registration Role “TRAINING PARTICIPANT ONLY”, Registration Type and Duration from drop downs, click “next”
7. Registrations will display as open or closed. If open, continue through the process
8. Check personal details, click “next”
9. Ability to add a headshot (including a selfie) or click “skip”
10. Update address, gender and country of origin, click “next”
11. Enter emergency contact details, click “next”
12. Additional information a. If U18 enter school, height and weight b. If non-playing members, enter WWC details
13. Registration summary will appear
14. Agree to Rugby AU T&Cs
15. Click “continue to payment”
16. Select payment option a. Enter credit/ debit card details
17. Click “Make Payment’
18. Confirmation screen will appear, and confirmation email will be sent to the participant