REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN!!!
Welcome to the 2022 Rugby season with BJRU. On behalf of the committee, I would like to extend a warm welcome to new players and their families as well as those returning to us for another year of fun, fitness, and rugby.
Registration fees for season 2022:
U6 - $130
U8 - $165
U10 - $185
U12 - $195
U14 - $195
These fees cover all Rugby Australia, Central West Junior Rugby Union and NSW Rugby levies. Every registered play will receive socks, shorts, training tee, trucker cap and drink bottle. Players will also receive their playing jersey at the end of the season.
Below is a detailed summary of what you need to do if your child wishes to play for BJRU this coming season.
The Active Kids Voucher can only be used once per child (K-12) per year but it can be used for any sport or activity that is registered with NSW Active Kids. Please note, once the voucher has been used it can not be used again regardless of whether the full $100 has been allocated to the chosen sport.
If using the Active Kids Voucher it will be a 2 step registration process.
If NOT using your Active kids voucher go to Step 2- Register at Rugby Link
STEP 1 - ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER
Read the Guidelines and Fact Sheets to learn about the program.
Visit service.nsw.gov.au and create or login to your MyServiceNSW Account. (You may already have one for online car registration etc).
Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account. You will need your Medicare card as proof of ID. You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print and email).
STEP 2 - Download Rugby Xplorer from your app store and register.
2. Enter your email or MyRugby ID • NOTE: Enter the email you registered with in 2019 and/or the one that is linked to your Rugby Portal (accreditations).
3. IF FOUND, click “email me a magic link”
4. Open your email and click magic link
5. Enter new password
6. Click “confirm”
7. Enter your email
8. Click “sign in manually”
9. Email address will pre-populate, enter password
10. Click “sign in”
11. You will be directed to the participant portal and can edit any details in ‘My Dashboard’ as required
Sign up (new participant, email NOT FOUND)
1. IF NOT FOUND, click “sign me up”
2. Enter your details to create a Rugby account
3. Open your email and click magic link
4. Enter new password
5. Click “confirm”
6. Enter your email
7. Click “sign in manually”
8. Email address will pre-populate, enter password
9. Click “sign in”
10. You will be directed to the participant portal and can edit any details ‘My Dashboard’ as required Sign in (returning participant) 1. IF KNOWN, click “sign in
STEP 3- Register via Rugby Xplorer
1. Open Rugby Xplorer app/ Rugby Portal
2. Click “Register”
3. Select who you would like to register (ensure tick next to their record), click “continue”
4. Enter Club name and “search” NOTE CLUB NAME IS BATHURST JUNIOR RUGBY CLUB NOT BATHURST BULLDOGS RUFC!!!
5. Click Club name and “next”
6. Select Registration Role, Registration Type and Duration from drop downs, click “next”
7. Registrations will display as open or closed. If open, continue through the process
8. Check personal details, click “next”
9. Ability to add a headshot (including a selfie) or click “skip”
10. Update address, gender and country of origin, click “next”
11. Enter emergency contact details, click “next”
12. Additional information a. If U18 enter school, height and weight b. If non-playing members, enter WWC details
13. Registration summary will appear
14. If applicable, Enter NSW Active Kids voucher
15. Agree to Rugby AU T&Cs
16. Click “continue to payment”
17. Select payment option a. Enter credit/ debit card details
18. Click “Make Payment’
19. Confirmation screen will appear, and confirmation email will be sent to the participant